Sunday, April 15, 2012

Getting Ready for a Wedding



My best friend Terry made my bouquet and other flowers as well as decorations for the hall. We got married at the Pasquotank Ruritan Club on West Main Street Extended in Elizabeth City, NC. Our "non-rehearsal dinner" was at Big Daddy's Pizza. Most friends and family stayed at the nearby Fairfield Inn.

One nice thing about having the wedding in E.C. was that I was surrounded by family and friends, even when doing business. The D.J., Kelly Nolan, I'd worked with for years, since he is also a local School Resource Officer. My good friend Becqui Masters made the cake through her business, "Mark it with a B." I even used to live next door to the family that runs this restaurant. "Big Daddy" is my former neighbor, Van. Our minister, Wayne Wood, is also our ballroom dance instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment