Sunday, December 30, 2012

Garden Catalog Mania!

The garden catalogs are arriving almost daily. My favorites so far are from Johnny's Selected Seeds and from Southern Exposure Seed Exchange. I haven't committed to any purchases yet, except for ordering 18 sweet potato slips, but every time I look at the catalogs I change my mind about what I want.

Every year I tell myself I'm just going to be patient and buy some started plants from a local store, or direct seed when the time comes, but I can almost never wait. I want to give horseradish a try, since Don likes horseradish mixed with mustard on the frozen pretzels he likes to heat and eat.

How about my readers? What region of the world do YOU live in, and what are your plans for your gardens this year, if any? What are you already doing, or what preparations are you making?  Please leave me a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment